Triple Choc Chip Cookies
OMG !!! If you love chocolate & cookies you are going to love this recipe
These triple choc chip cookies are easy to make, moorish, chocolaty and addictive!
This recipe makes an awesome 8cm cookie suitable for party & wedding favours
The good thing is this triple choc chip cookie dough is freezable for up to 2 months.
So, if you are a little time poor leading up to your event, you can make as many as you need in advance,
freeze in balls & bake in the last few days before you need them.
Bake, seal & decorate them in the days leading up to your event.
I would recommend baking them no more than 5 days before you need them, so they are fresh for your recipients.
They can be sealed in an airtight container or in heat sealed bags
Heat sealers can be purchased cheaply, around Au$ 30.00, online
and are a good idea if you are making a large number for an event.
Triple Choc Chip Cookies
- Hand or stand mixer
- 2 x Baking trays
- Baking Paper to cover trays
- 1 x Tablespoon
- Wire cooling rack
- 1x teaspoon
- 1 x small snap lock bag
- 250 g butter room temperature
- 150 g castor sugar (2/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 195 g condensed milk 1/2 can
- 2 1/2 cups Self raising flour sifted
- 3 x 125 g packets choc bits milk, white & dark
- 1 Tbsn extra self raising flour
- 125 g extra milk or white choc bits for decoration
- Collect all ingredients & equipment. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla in the mixer until light & fluffy.
- Scrape down mixture around the sides of the mixer. Then while beating, pour in condensed milk. Continue mixing until combined.
- Add flour and choc bits into the butter & sugar mixture.
- Mix on slow speed until combined.
- Roll heaped Tbspns of the mixture (40g each for large cookies) into balls and place onto baking trays. Allow room for spreading. ** Make balls 50g each for larger cookies - try a test run of 1 or 2 cookies to determine the size you prefer.
- Dip a fork into the extra flour and flatten cookies slightly. Try and keep the round shape when pressing down.
- Bake for 18 - 20 mins or until lightly golden in colour. Try baking 2 trays at once, swapping trays over after 10 mins.
- Allow cookies to remain on the trays for 5 mins before cooling on a wire cooling rackCookie sizes: Left cookie: 40g rolled only Middle cookie: 40g fork pressed Right cookie: 50g fork pressed
- Make today, roll and press into freezer proof container between layers of baking paper and freeze for up to 2 months.When you're ready to bake, peel the cookies off the paper and bake a few minutes longer than if you make them fresh until lightly golden.
- Microwave choc bits in a snap-lock bag for 15 sec intervals until melted. OR Melt the extra choc bits in a bowl over a saucepan 1/2 filled with boiling water until melted. Use a teaspoon to drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies. Don't let the water mix with the chocolate or it will harden & seize.
- Push all the melted chocolate to one corner of the snap lock bag.
- Snip a few mm's off the corner with scissors
- Let the chocolate drizzle over the cookies.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.